EXPLORING THE MARKET
AUSTIN BUSINESS CLIMATE
- Rated #1 place in America to start a business [Source]
- Quick & easy travel to regional, national and international destinations. [simple_tooltip content=’
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport was ranked 4th out of the top 5 airports in the U.S. ABIA made Thrillist’s “Best Airport Bars” list and a spot on the “Best Airports To Get Stuck In” list with LIVE local music welcoming arriving visitors. ABIA now offers 60 nonstop direct flights to national and international destinations with more being added regularly.’]More[/simple_tooltip]
- Ideal location to grow a business in the US, from within Texas and to the entire country.[simple_tooltip content=’Three of the Top 10 U.S Cities are within 200 miles of Austin (Dallas, Houston, San Antonio). That means access to 27 million people from beautiful Central Texas. If you can scale your business in Texas, you can scale your business in the entire U.S. market.’]More[/simple_tooltip]
- Tax-friendly – Texas has the nation’s Best Corporate Tax Environment according to annual survey of site selectors. [Source]
- The Live Music Capital of the World – the city where tech and music meet.[simple_tooltip content=’
Live Music 7 days a week in over 250 live music venues , featuring everything from rock & blues to country & jazz. SXSW celebrates cutting edge issues across the music, film, and tech industries. 2017 welcomed registrants from 95 countries with 70,000+ attendees and 5,088 speakers. ‘]More[/simple_tooltip]
- Top City for “Small Business Vitality,” “Launching a Technology Startup,” fueled by local universities & ever-growing talent pool.[simple_tooltip content=’
Austin is home to Fortune 500s & startups galore, w/5100+ tech companies and 115K workers in the tech sector – that’s 14% of all jobs in Austin. No surprise, Austin is recognized as a Top 10 Region for business and innovation.
With 23 different institutions of higher learning–including the flagship University of Texas at Austin -there are over 415,000 students in the Austin area. 20% of all the country’s computer science graduates come from UT-Austin.
- #1 fastest growing major Metro in the U.S. [Source]
- Texas is the Most Favorable Business Climate for the 7th consecutive year according to survey of U.S. c-suite executives. [Source]
- Texas is the top-ranking state for all new cross-border investments (domestic & foreign investment originating from out of the state) announced in 2016, resulting in 28,000 jobs added. [Source]
Accelerators & Incubators
High Tech Companies
Fast Growing Population
GREAT QUALITY OF LIFE
- Low cost of living (no state income tax, affordable real estate,…)
- Vibrant city
- Live music capital of the world (Austin City Limit, ..)
- Tech Scene
- Sport (Formula 1, UT,…)
- Student city. Young and active population. Medium age is 33. 6 years old.
- Year round sunshine
- Low crime rate
- Great BBQ
EXPLORE THE AMERICAN MARKET WITH OUR PARTNERS
- Fostering export growth by French businesses.
- Promoting and facilitating international investment in France.
- Promoting France’s companies, business image and nationwide attractiveness as an investment location.
These missions involve:
- Offering customised solutions and services to foreign businesses and investors to foster exports, but also to detect, support and facilitate inward investment.
- Playing a role in defining national and regional programs geared towards developing industries internationally and enhancing France’s investment attractiveness, not least through sector-based and regional associations and greater synergies between firms.
- Supporting the decision-making processes and performance improvements of exporting companies and industrial/financial investors in France.
- Helping to optimise the performance of mid-size companies and innovative businesses to speed up their development outside their domestic market, leading to significant business growth.
- Developing and managing the government-run framework underpinning the VIE / VIA international internship program.
- Carrying out, overseeing or taking part in all international cooperation initiatives launched in its areas of expertise.
- Monitoring France’s image and economic attractiveness abroad, while coordinating influential international business networks.
- Analysing and suggesting government policy measures to support the international development of the French economy.
- Drawing up, developing and rolling out effective communication approaches adapted to each of its targets, in France and abroad, to help meet these objectives.
- Identify new business opportunities and revenue streams
- Differentiate brand message, product, and delivery strategy for more effective reach
- Develop financial models to enhance partnerships and funding opportunities
- Increase the scale of their business
The FASTFORWARD Program brings entrepreneurs a proven strategy for accelerating business growth, access to new sales channels, mentor resources, and peer-to-peer community. Click HERE for details on cost and registration.