As an advocate for its broad and diverse member businesses, the Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce leverages and enhances the talents and resources of its members to create a climate of growth and success in the community. Through leadership opportunities, volunteer efforts and business-building programs, the Austin Chamber improves the economic vitality in Central Texas
Moving around town can be hard enough let alone moving to an entirely different country. Capital Factory Global is designed to help International Companies successfully launch their enterprise in the United States via Austin. In 6 – 18 months our Touchdown Austin Program will help achieve your goal here in the U.S. Market, whether that is an investment, customer support, customer acquisition, key partnerships, etc.
South By Southwest dedicates itself to helping creative people achieve their goals. Founded in 1987 in Austin, Texas, SXSW is best known for its conference and festivals that celebrate the convergence of the interactive, film, and music industries. The event, an essential destination for global professionals, features sessions, showcases, screenings, exhibitions, and a variety of networking opportunities. SXSW proves that the most unexpected discoveries happen when diverse topics and people come together.
The City of Austin offers free services to support your company’s move to Austin and its continued growth. The mission of the City of Austin’s Small Business Program is to foster job creation and support the growth of new and existing businesses by providing capacity building information, tools, and resources.
Since its founding over 30 years ago, Dell has continuously embraced the principles of innovation and entrepreneurship. Dell founder and CEO Michael Dell was designated as the United Nation Foundation’s first Global Advocate for Entrepreneurship and advocated for UN Goal 8, which paves the way for the next billion jobs through advocacy for entrepreneurs.
#TECHOnPurpose is a full-service IT & Digital Design service company based in Austin Texas. With decades of experience, an aptitude for exceeding expectations and a passion for giving back, #TECHOnPurpose serves a global base of clients with a comprehensive suite of IT, phone, web and digital design products and services.
Bpifrance is the French Public Bank providing loans, debt guarantee, investments and other financial services to French SMB.We surround founding teams with talent that they couldn’t otherwise afford. That talent comes in 3 flavors:
- Our professional staff. Our team of full-time professionals is made up of people who previously were successful entrepreneurs, investors, tech executives, and consultants. They work with you to identify your most critical issues and design a custom program to attack them.
- Students and faculty at UT Austin. ATI’s Student Entrepreneur Acceleration and Launch (SEAL) program is our selective annual summer program designed to help student teams tackle the most difficult, deal-killing questions of their new ventures. ATI also collaborates with faculty in academic programs at UT – such as Texas Venture Labs in the Business School and Startup Studio in Engineering – to ensure that our companies have access to the full range of entrepreneurship support at UT Austin.
- Our network of mentors, advisors, and investors. We work with over 300 members of the Austin tech community – people who have been successful as entrepreneurs, executives, investors, technologists, professionals – to ensure we match the right people to the right problems at the right companies. We also collaborate extensively with other startup support organizations in Central Texas (including DreamIt, CTAN, Capital Factory, Techstars, TechRanch, and others) so that our members enjoy the full benefit of being in Austin
Our program is customized to each company. We don’t have one process that each member must follow. We’re made-to-measure, not off-the-rack. We find that’s the best way to get results
The French Chamber of Houston. The French American Chamber of Commerce is a bi-national, non-profit, non-governmental organization devoted to the development & improvement of commercial, cultural & financial relations between the USA & France. The FACC Houston is part of the 21 FACC chapters national network, encompassing offices in all major metropolitan U.S. cities, as well as 4,000 members.
The Consulate General of France in Houston is the diplomatic representation of the French Republic in Texas. Through representatives from the French Embassy representing the Mission pour la Science et la Technologie the Consulate’s science attaché provides resources and contacts to connect Austin’s tech and science ecosystem with France’s rich science and technology sectors. The Consulate also supports the French Tech mission and French Tech Austin through its representative of the Service Economique, which is part of the international network of the head of the French Treasury within the Ministry of Economy and Finance of France.
At CodeValue we live and breathe the latest technology and help companies around the globe build great software. From cloud migrations to IoT, embedded software to web & mobile applications, we help you succeed with software and foster intentional harmony between UX and the complete development process. We simply “get it done,” bringing your vision and goals to life!
Here at Juice Consulting, our mantra is that we “add vitality to your campaign.” In reality, we do this and much, MUCH more. We are a full-service agency that’s here to make your brand the best thing since sliced bread. We are most known for our goal-driven campaigns that leave absolutely no stone unturned. Juice brings high-level PR, strategic marketing and branding concepts to your campaign, and specialize in creating an authentic buzz around what makes you unique and worthy of mass recognition. We offer global expertise, but really love getting our hands dirty behind hyper local brands. We like to be on the bleeding edge of the cutting edge, so tech, entrepreneurship and innovation is in our hearts. Check us out at www.juiceconsulting.com.
Our mission is to establish Austin as the center for SmartCities startups, investors and thought leaders.
- Build a vibrant community and ecosystem of local SmartCities startups
- Attract and connect them to investors and VCs interested in SmartCities
- Bring exposure, thought leadership and buzz to Austin through press & media
We turn technology valuable for the greater good. At SM2D, we’re focused on making technology valuable where it’s needed most. This may be helping a Sudanese farmer securely make mobile payments, securing health records for people in France, establishing clean energy for a housing development in Dallas, or providing viewers with an entirely new experience at global landmarks like The Pyramids of Giza.
St. Edwards University’s strategic plan has focused on expanding its international presence, and that includes France. With its campus in Austin sister city Angers, St. Edwards provides our ecosystem with valuable support through allowing us privileged access to:
- its state-of-the-art digital classrooms for virtual trade missions and meetings;
- a pool of energetic interns in international business eager to support our French Tech ecosystem with events and research;
- expertice from its renowned faculty in such areas as environmental studies, international finance, and aviation economics.