DÉVELOPPER ACTIVITÉS ET PARTENARIATS À AUSTIN
LANCER VOTRE ENTREPRISE AUX ÉTATS-UNIS
- ADAPTATION PHASE (1-3 MONTHS): get to know the U.S. environment and how to adapt company and product to grow in the U.S. market
- SPRINT PHASE (4-6 MONTHS): to implement and execute the planned strategies in the first phase, putting the adapted product in the field and growing
- MASTER PHASE (7-9 MONTHS): review strategies and feedbacks of the product that is on the market, improving the product at the same time scaling in sales
- PERFORMING PHASE (10-12 MONTHS): go to the U.S. Market and Worldwide, becoming independent and ready for the growth, join the IA graduated alumnus
We surround founding teams with talent that they couldn’t otherwise afford. That talent comes in 3 flavors:
- Our professional staff. Our team of full-time professionals is made up of people who previously were successful entrepreneurs, investors, tech executives, and consultants. They work with you to identify your most critical issues and design a custom program to attack them.
- Students and faculty at UT Austin. ATI’s Student Entrepreneur Acceleration and Launch (SEAL) program is our selective annual summer program designed to help student teams tackle the most difficult, deal-killing questions of their new ventures. ATI also collaborates with faculty in academic programs at UT – such as Texas Venture Labs in the Business School and Startup Studio in Engineering – to ensure that our companies have access to the full range of entrepreneurship support at UT Austin.
- Our network of mentors, advisors, and investors. We work with over 300 members of the Austin tech community – people who have been successful as entrepreneurs, executives, investors, technologists, professionals – to ensure we match the right people to the right problems at the right companies. We also collaborate extensively with other startup support organizations in Central Texas (including DreamIt, CTAN, Capital Factory, Techstars, TechRanch, and others) so that our members enjoy the full benefit of being in Austin
Our program is customized to each company. We don’t have one process that each member must follow. We’re made-to-measure, not off-the-rack. We find that’s the best way to get results
ACCELERATE YOUR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Organization of BtoB meetings with potential partners ;
- Lead generation ;
- Strategic introductions ;
- Coaching and mentoring ;
Business France’s New Technologies business development experts, a 16-person team established on both coasts of the USA, assisted over 100 companies in their North American development in 2014 and secured more than 1000 meetings with 200 US companies.
- Ecosystem introductions and overviews
- SXSW support, introductions and “boot camp” prep to maximize the SXSW experience for French companies attending this not-to-be missed conference
- Workshops led by members
- Privileged and up-to-date information on Austin’s French connections thanks to our strong local network
- Targeted networking receptions for visiting delegations
FABCA also coordinates introductions into the French ecosystem to support members’ interests in expansion in France. This work is supported in coordination with Business France’s specialists in such as areas as digital economy, biotech and medical devices, and agriculture.
The FACC network is composed of chapters in major cities in the U.S. Together they form a federated structure coordinated by a National Chamber. Each Chapter elects its own board of directors and offers activities that address the local business community. Members benefit from a national & international network across the U.S.
The French-American Chambers of Commerce are part of the Union of French Chambers of Commerce Abroad (UCCIFE) that gathers French Chambers from all over the world.
The French-American Chamber of Commerce Houston chapter offers a range of trade services adapted to your business needs. Our objective is to support entrepreneurs and small-medium companies in developing their business in Houston.
FIND EXPANSION FINANCING
- soft loans (repayable advance, zero yield loan),
- investment loan to support your fundraising (1 euro loan for 2 euros raised),
- loan for Innovation (if your company has more than 3 years).
HIRE TALENTED PEOPLE / FIND A JOB
The VIE enables businesses to give 18- to 28-year-old candidates a temporary assignment of between six and 24 months in a foreign country. The assignment can be renewed once, but may not exceed two years in total. The scheme is open to candidates of all qualification levels not only from France, but also from any other country in the European Economic Area.
Benefits for businesses :
- No administrative formalities to complete for personnel sent to work abroad
- Financial incentives